Sun, 30 Jul|
Summer Yoga Escape @Tullynure Farm
Find your inner peace...recharge and take a break....enjoy new balance and serenity....
Time & Location
30 Jul, 10:30 – 16:00
Cookstown, 21 Tullynure Rd, Cookstown BT80 9XH, UK
About the event
Join us for a well-being day that will reignite and reaffirm your relationship with the natural world. This half-day mini retreat will rejuvenate and uplift your senses, softening the body and soothing the mind. The day starts at the barn we will explore yoga in a way that connects us deeply with the earth, grounding us through a strong yet slow flow . Our movement will then transition into stillness, becoming floor based for some restorative postures, breath work and guided meditation to really let the mind and body melt into relaxation, you’ll be guided through a soulful practice of Yoga and yoga Nidra or ‘Yogi sleep' at the end.
Then we will have a lunch.
After lunch, to keep the wonderful feeling of being grounded and rejuvenated, we will then make a mala bracelet together with gemstone beads to take away with you! Making the bracelet itself is also very meditative, helping you to seal in the energy you have created during the retreat in an item that you can then wear and remember your grounding each time you notice your bracelet.
We will finish our day with guided breathing technique and a short sound relaxation meditation session to slow down,to allow your own expierence, and your mind to quieten and become more peaceful helping you to be able to reflect on the day and go inward.
The farm provides the perfect setting for restorative and peaceful pauses from our daily lives.Farm is located 5 miles west of Cookstown,Northern Ireland , in the town land of Tullynure. It is nestled at the foot of the Sperrin mountain range and has panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON THE DAY:
- ARRIVE AND WELCOME Herbal tea on arrival ,get to know your fellow retreat companions and have an introduction to the day
- YOGA PRACTICE outdoors if weather permits on @the Barn
- LUNCH healthy vegan plantbased lunch will be provided
- CONNECT WITH YOURSELF Back to the barn for a mala breacelet making session
- SOUND RELAXATION SESSION a deeply relaxing practice
- The ideal place to unplug, slow down that fast pace, and get back in touch with nature
- Be more relaxed and refreshed than you’ve ever been
- Become stronger mentally and find inner peace
- Recover from a long period of stressful work or family situations
- Drop out of “normal life” for a period
- Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body
This mini retreat will leave you feeling refreshed, replenished, and feeling like you have both feet rooted to the ground.