Updated: Feb 28
Raw Raspberrys non baked cheesecake to celebrate my little achievements this year so far and not to mention my amazing students,clients and friends ❤️
We should be our own cheerleaders!
• 1 cup walnuts
• 3 soft Medjool dates, pitted
• ½ tablespoon coconut oil
• ¼ teaspoon sea salt
🌺Cheesecake cream with cashews
• 1½ cup raw cashews, soak 4 hours, then drain
• ½ cup full fat coconut milk
• ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons maple syrup
• ¼ cup fresh lemon juice plus 1 tablespoon zest
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• ½ teaspoon sea salt
• 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen raspberries, mostly thawed
• ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons maple syrup
• 2 tablespoons chia seeds
• In a food processor, pulse the walnuts, dates, coconut oil and salt together until crumbly. Line an 8x4” loaf pan with parchment paper allowing 1 inch of overhang on each side. Press the crust into the bottom of the pan. Freeze for at least 15 minutes or as long as it takes to get the next layer ready.
• In a high-powered blender, blend the cashews, coconut milk, maple syrup, lemon juice, zest, vanilla and salt until completely creamy (about 1 minute). Pour the filling over the crust and smooth until even. Freeze until this layer is completely firm, at least 2 hours.
• In the blender, combine the raspberries, lemon juice, maple syrup and chia seeds. Blend until smooth. Pour the raspberry mixture on top of the frozen cheesecake layer and smooth until even. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
Decorate with fresh mint leaves 🍃
Frozen raspberries 🍓
Edale flowers 🌼
• When ready to serve, remove the cake from the freezer and let it thaw for at least 20 minutes. Use a sharp knife to slice it. Let the individual slices thaw for an additional 15 minutes or until fully thawed so that the creamy layers are soft and the raspberry layer is less icy. Re-freeze any remaining slices.